- A German state-owned infrastructure company in matters of public procurement and construction contract law.
- Representation of a shareholder in compliance and corporate governance matters.
- Counsel for a UK industrial services provider in a successful bid for a multi services maintenance framework agreement by Saudi owned petrochemical company in the UK worth 60 million euros and providing legal statement (co-author) to the management board of German parent company.
- Interim management of the Japanese subsidiary for a German manufacturer of plastic components for automobiles.
- Counsel for the construction of a Combined Cycle Power Plant, 850 MW in Thailand for Japanese BoP contractor.
- Counsel for the construction of a Combined Cycle Power Plant (2*120 MW) in Kinyerezi, Tanzania. Consultation on all project contracts during contract conclusion phase and on various project related questions during project implementation for Japanese EPC contractor.
- Lead counsel in company set-up and ongoing legal support for the Japanese affiliate of a global leading company for photovoltaic-systems technology .
- Representative of DZ Bank in Japan (2003 - 2008).