- Counsel for a UK industrial services provider in a successful bid for a multi services maintenance framework agreement by Saudi owned petrochemical company in the UK worth 60 million euros and providing legal statement (co-author) to the management board of German parent company.
- Counsel for a European company specialized in civil and industrial construction, engineering and industrial services for numerous projects and services at site locations in Northwest and Continental Europe.
- Interim management of the Japanese subsidiary for a German manufacturer of plastic components for automobiles.
- Counsel for the construction of a combined Cycle Power Plant, 850 MW in Thailand for Japanese BoP contractor.
- Counsel for the construction of a Combined Cycle Power Plant (2*120 MW) in Kinyerezi, Tanzania. Consultation on all project contracts during contract conclusion phase and on various project related questions during project implementation for Japanese EPC contractor.
- Counsel on legal and contractual issues in approx. 20 construction projects during all project stages from bidding, contract conclusion, NTP, erection, testing, commissioning, acceptance and warranty period of thermal power plants in Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Turkey and Nigeria for major Japanese engineering company.
- Lead counsel in company set-up and ongoing legal support for the Japanese affiliate of a global leading company for photovoltaic-systems technology .
- Representative of DZ Bank in Japan (12/2003-6/2008).