Data Protection Statement:
The operator of this website (www.andreaskaiser.com) takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data in strict compliance with the applicable data protection law and professional rules of confidentiality. We have internal systems in place that ensure the protection of personal data and confidential information.
When you visit our website www.andreaskaiser.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website located in Germany. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion: IP address of the requesting computer, date and time of access, name and URL of the retrieved file, website from which access is made (referrer URL), browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. The data mentioned are processed by us for the purposes of ensuring a smooth connection of the website and comfortable use of our website, the evaluation of system security and stability as well for further administrative purposes.
We use so-called session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages on our website. These are small files that your browser automatically creates and that are stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our site. Cookies do not harm your device, do not contain viruses, trojans or other malicious software. In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity. This is to make the use of our website more comfortable for you. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you leave our page. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website. No further cookies and no analytical tools are used on this website.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes stated above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
If you contact us per email, by post, telephone or fax, and submit us any personal data, such as your name, addresses, passport copies or details of your case, your personal data and confidential information will be processed only within the purpose for which it was provided to us. A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned hereinafter does not take place. We only share your personal data with third parties if you have given express consent to this; the disclosure is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data; in the event that disclosure is a legal obligation; as well this is legally permissible and is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties during your transmission to us is not possible. You may therefore consider sending us confidential information in a separate password protected email attachment or contact us by phone or fax first.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us.
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or is required for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require this to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your once granted consent against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the representation of the closed key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.